5 Fascinating Technology Advancement…
- 3D Printing Technology to Produce – An addictive manufacturing process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. In addictive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of materials (metal, alloy to stem cell). The product design is in a computer program and the design is manufactured using a 3D printer machine, these machines were exorbitantly expensive and now are gradually becoming affordable. It is not about the production of inanimate objects like jewellery but more about revolution in the production of animated objects like the human organs from stem cells. It will change the e-commerce market and the delivery of products, sitting in home one can produce the products once the ingredients are fed into the 3D printing machine. Printing has always been a fascination for us when we see the virtual picture getting a real shape and color, it is livable and in our hand to touch and feel the product.
Here indeed is a wonderful depiction on the 3D Printing Technology in the CNN portal titled as “Dawn of Revolution”…
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality – AR layers the objects and interfaces around us where as VR lands us in the digital world, the convergence of real and imaginary space by the use of headset. The boundary between the AR and VR is blurring and it is the beginning of the new technology of XR, the perfect combination of augmented and virtual reality. It revolves around the quality of content and content that will be a mix-match of software and hardware. Google Cardboard and Facebook Oculus Rift are technologies working to redefine this space of extended reality. There is a dilemma in living and working in two different worlds, the merger and convergence will elevate us and eliminate this human predicament of managing the virtual world in reality. Already we are immersed in the digital technology and with combined effect of 3D technology with XR; we will be lifted to a wonderful world incredibly close to our imagination.
- Anti-Aging Treatment Technology – The quest has been from the beginning of civilization and humans have been obsessed for reversing aging. The process of aging can be slowed by tweaking the body’s metabolism; it is also called as the life extension science. This is possible only when we are able to play with the foundation of life, the cell and the DNA. Telomeres part of chromosomes play a critical role in the aging of cell. Scientists have already discovered the functioning of telomeres, this hold profound implication in realizing the anti-aging technology. Irrespective of gender, their won’t be any discrimination both equally wants this technology to make their looks ageless.
- Portable Bottles turning Air into Water – This Fontus Water Bottle technology works on the heat and humidity in the air and inbuilt water filtration system can make the water extracted from the humidity free of germs and dust to drink. The portable bottle attached to a bicycle to use mechanical energy and solar energy for condensation and purification. Austrian creator Kristof Retezár is working on the model and making it affordable and available to water scare areas worldwide. It is toady difficult to imagine to have gasoline fuel from thin air but water from air it sounds equally crazy, we keep seeing today in the hands of magicians but it is a real possibility; it has been successfully experimented and will soon be a reality. Yes, we keep the empty bottle in the humid air for hours and get the filled water at no cost, why should we be paying money for a resource which has a right to have it free.
Here is the Facebook page of Fontus self filling water bottle…
- Designed Pillows to Share Dreams – Sleeping will not be same again and we needn’t have to worry about forgetting the dreams and literally we can convert our dreams into reality. The technology embedded in the pillows has conducting fibers will monitor and record all the brain’s electrical activity. This has potential to transfer that recording onto computer devices and possibility of replaying dream can be a reality. We want to forget our bad dreams and we always want to hold onto our sweet dreams but we the infusion of day light the dreams gets shattered and we try desperately to recollect and cherish those beautiful moments experienced in the dream. It is matter of time to give this regret a burial and we can use this technology to control alt delete the bad memories and click transfer and save button for the good dreams. Every technology need to have functional utility value but in life the aesthetics and imagery matters.